Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hayes and Ella Bailey's 4D pics compared...

I simply cannot put into words how exciting it was to see Ella Bailey today! I was back in the same room, with the same sweet ultrasound tech as in 2008 and I couldn't believe my eyes when she started doing the ultrasound. I felt like I was watching Hayes' 4D all over again, because Ella Bailey looked JUST like him! She is the spittin' image (as my Maw Maw says) of Hayes' 4D pics and of what he looked like when he was born. The nose, the lips, absolutely everything!

David and I were both pretty amazed. During this entire pregnancy, I have told David that I think she will look like Hayes, but neither one of us could get over the resemblence on the 4D pics. Although, it has been an exciting day, it has also been long and this mama is pooped. So, I will post all the pics from Ella Bailey's 4D tomorrow, but I wanted to do the Hayes-Ella Bailey comparison pictures before I went to bed. On a side note, thank you, thank you, thank you for all the sweet comments and prayers about my gestational diabetes test results. I found out today that I tested negative and I am beyond happy and relieved!! Dr. Garrard also said that because of my kidney situation we would do the c-section at 38 weeks, which means only 10 weeks to go before I see Ella Bailey's precious face in person. Yaaayyy!!!

Ok, so here are the pictures. After I have rambled on and on about how much they look alike, nobody else will probably see the resemblence...but trust me on this one!  The first two pictures are of Hayes' 4D and the second two are of Ella Bailey. Ella Bailey refused to look straight, so the angles are different, but you get the idea....



1 comment:

  1. WOW! I thought all the pictures were of her until I went back and reread your post! Two beautiful children!!!

    ReplyDelete