Friday, March 16, 2012

I seriously CANNOT believe that my baby girl is one! Ahhhhh!!! It really does seems like yesterday that she was born and it just blows my mind how fast these two kiddos are growing up (tear)! Ella Bailey had such a FUN birthday and Hayes just had a blast celebrating with her. Lots of partying called for lots of pictures and I am still in the process of editing. Birthday details and pics to come soon!

In the meantime, I have to post a picture before I forget. We have always been amazed by how much Hayes and Ella Bailey look alike, but I was looking back at Hayes' first birthday pictures today and decided to do a little comparison....OMG! Hayes has blue eyes and Ella Bailey's are a brownish/golden/hazel color, but other than that, I think they look SO much alike. Check out the pic below! Ella Bailey is on the left (a week after her first birthday) and Hayes is on the right (on his first birthday)!


No comments:

Post a Comment