Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We LOVE the fair!

Two fairs down and one to go. Did I mention that we LOVE the fair? I have made it my mission to attend every fair anywhere remotely near us (and one 3 hours away in Fort Payne.) We went to the Alabama National Fair Friday night and had so much fun!! As always, the petting zoo was Hayes' favorite. He loved feeding carrots to the goats and they even had a llama! Hayes thought this was way too cool, because his favorite book is "Llama Llama, Mad at Mama." So once he spotted the llama, the poor goats had no hope of getting a carrot.





And apparently the pig looked thirsty, because Hayes thought it would be a great idea to share his juice with him.
Daddy and Hayes had fun on the carousel and my big 'ole pregnant self even got to ride the "choo choo". We figured it couldn't be too dangerous considering the max speed was about .5 mph.



Heck yeah...there was even a pony ride.

And oh what a fit was pitched when the pony ride ended, but he perked up fast when he saw the "pick up ducks game," and he was so darn good at picking up those ducks that he won a way cool sword that lights up.

Then, it was time for me to have my moment.....food! Hayes wanted "peeeza", then ate half of David's corn dog.


Ok, so I have mentioned before that this pregnancy is totally different than my pregnancy with Hayes. With Hayes I lost 15 lbs my first trimester and I could not stand the thought of food. This pregnancy all I think about is food all the time! Yes, I know that I will have to lose this weight, blah blah blah, but here are my thoughts on that. This is without any question the last time I will ever be pregnant and the only time I will allow myself to eat whatever I want. No, I don't eat terrible ALL the time, but if there is something that I really want, then I am going to indulge myself. period. Speaking of indulge, meet my friend I met at the fair....Mr. Super Dog.
Some more pics......



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! Hayes cow outfit is the best. And your new friend super dog looks like something I would looooove....even when I'm not pregnant! LOVE these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete