Thursday, December 2, 2010

Waaarrrr Eagle, Hayes!!

With all the controversy, hoopla and criticism that Auburn has faced this year, I can honestly say that I have never been more excited to be part of the Auburn family! I will never forget all of the awesome memories I have of my college days at Auburn and I literally tear up every time I see the AU players run onto the field. By the way, just in case you didn't hear Cam is officially eligible :)

So with that being said, we had so much fun watching the Iron Bowl this year!!We were at my mom's house in Fort Payne just eating some yummy food, enjoying each other's company and cheering for the Tigers. What a great game it was! Although, I will admit that I threated to turn off the game at halftime and I know my blood pressure was through the roof! Thankfully, the second half went a little more in my favor. Both Alabama and Auburn played a great game and it was one of those that makes you really LOVE college football!

As you can imagine, there was a lot of screaming and yelling at the t.v. going on, and Hayes jumped right in! He LOVED it! I love that he walks around the house saying "Warrr Eagle, Hayes!" The little guy really thinks they are saying his name in the chant. Too cute!

Also, whenever Auburn scores I have to say "Touchdown Auburn" so he can do the touchdown signal!
But, my absolute favorite is that whenever we start yelling or getting excited, Hayes runs to the t.v. holding up two fingers. What can I say...the boy loves him some Cam! The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree :)

We are counting down the hours until the big game this weekend!! Waaaarrrr Eagle, Hayes!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment