Saturday, September 25, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAY HaYeS BuG!!

Our 2nd birthday celebrations are officially over. Hayes had an awesome "fire truck" birthday party today at his Betty Boo (David's mom) and Granddaddy's house, which happens to be one of Hayes' favorite places on Earth. I mean...so exciting!!


 It is seriously a heavenly place for little kiddos. They live "out in the country", have all the cool outdoor toys with lots of animals everywhere. They even have a donkey for crying out loud!!
Hayes had to take all of his buddies for a ride on his cool Jeep that is even pimped out with a real radio!







The bouncer that was lying around in Betty Boo and Granddaddy's storage building was a huge hit, as well!



Granddaddy even had a hayride!

And of course, there was cake and ice cream for the little firefighter. David's cousin, Teresa, bakes cakes as a hobby and always gives the kids in the family a cake for their birthday. She does such amazing work, and this year she made Hayes the cutest cake with a big 'ole firetruck on it. Well, guess what. I was so preoccupied with taking pics of Hayes that I realized I had forgotten to get a picture of the cake when I was stuffing it in my mouth. So mad at myself! Anyway, here is a couple pics of Hayes digging in. By the way, the big smile on his face is when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday." He loves it!!


Some pics of the birthday boy...








And some random pics...







On a fun note, the below pic is of me and my sweet friend, Lindsey Henig. She is due with Baby #2 one week before me and since I will be scheduled for a c-section a week before my due date, we are hoping to be partying at Baptist East Hospital at the same time. Fun fun!


A huge thanks to all of our family and dear friends for making Hayes' birthday so special! What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment